Southern Cross Grammar is a modern, vibrant and high performing community. As a school formed in the 21st century, we suit staff seeking to make an impact within a high tech, evidence based and caring environment.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to personalisation across all groups in our school including families, staff and our students. If this environment and our values resonate with you, we encourage you to explore opportunities to join our team and make your mark in our dynamic school.
Expression of Interest: Employment at Southern Cross Grammar
In every area of the school, we look to invite staff who are focused on making an impact on learning for our students and school community. Whether you are curious about our school facilities, or you feel this is the school to develop your skills in a high performing and dynamic environment, we encourage you to submit your expression of interest.
Expression of Interest: Casual Relief Teaching
We invite applications from qualified teachers to register for Casual Relief Teaching. The casual nature of a CRT role will appeal to teachers considering a return to the workforce, teachers who may want to transition from full time or those that want to enjoy the flexibility that casual work offers.
- Relevant educational qualification and experience
- Current Victorian Institute of Teachers (VIT) registration
- Current Level 2 First Aid and asthma and anaphylaxis certificate
- An ability to teach across a range of year levels and abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving best practice in supporting students in their work
- Hold a valid working visa, Australian or NZ Passport
Please register your interest for CRT employment opportunities by completing this online form.
We welcome applications from graduate or experienced teachers to join our Primary Years teaching team for a fulltime position commencing in Term 1, 2024.